Monday, July 20, 2015

Book Submission Form + Volunteer Update

Sorry for the delay guys, this is taking way longer than I expected!

Until this gets resolved the submission form will have to be MIA for now, BUT you can still submit anything you don't see in my mernetwork library thread.

Also, it's almost near the end of the month and I have been super busy that it seems as though I've neglected this poor site :(
This site is all kept and updated on my own personal time (which I seem to be lacking as of late)...
So I have made an executive to take on a volunteer librarian!

The bulk of the work (updating books and posting monthly authors) I can still handle, but I will need someone to share mermaid blogs in the online section, updating the graphic novels section, and Audio/audio visuals section whenever they have the time.

If anyone would like to volunteer or know of anyone who is interested, please let me know and I will love you forever! Contact will be posted below.

Love and Regards.

Email: andrea_duong@hotmail.com
Mernetwork: Seaglass Siren

No comments:

Post a Comment